|Leader||Khanter W Molchaniye|
|Faith||Worship of Khanter|
The Militar Empire of KhanterWinters is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Khanter W Molchaniye with an iron fist, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, ubiquitous missile silos, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.836 billion Khanterians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while International Aid isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of KhanterLand. The average income tax rate is 38.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Khanterian economy, worth 148 trillion Cookies a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 81,135 Cookies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Immigrants who don't like the taste of Khanterian Turnip Chips are immediately deported, the nation's youth voluntarily goes to bed early out of sheer tiredness from their working days, cubicles often double as graves as citizens literally work themselves to death, and priceless Maxtopian artwork can often be found in executive bathrooms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. KhanterWinters's national animal is the Garfield, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Worship of Khanter.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : KhanterWinters published "The Kingdom of Great Britain, [KoGB] Still... Has not Learned." (Account: Other).
- : Following new legislation in KhanterWinters, priceless Maxtopian artwork can often be found in executive bathrooms.
- : Following new legislation in KhanterWinters, cubicles often double as graves as citizens literally work themselves to death.
- : KhanterWinters voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Black Hawks".
- : KhanterWinters published "Notice of Adoption" (Account: Other).
- : KhanterWinters was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : KhanterWinters was endorsed by The Magical Glittery Queendom of Neenee.
- : KhanterWinters was endorsed by The Holy Flemingovian Empire of Virginian Inquisitors.
- : KhanterWinters was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : KhanterWinters lodged a message on the The West Pacific Regional Message Board.