The New Iron Order Military Lead of Ketol Supremacy is a massive, orderly nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 3.957 billion Ketol Supremacyians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 29.8%.
The very strong Ketol Supremacyian economy, worth 207 trillion Nitrogenous Substanceses a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Pizza Delivery, and Trout Farming. Average income is 52,412 Nitrogenous Substanceses, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 188,515 per year while the poor average 10,430, a ratio of 18.1 to 1.
Employers may fire workers without giving any reason, the tenet of free speech is held dear, libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés, and genetic researchers have been expelled. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ketol Supremacy's national animal is the Indol.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ketol Supremacy's influence in The New Iron Order rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Ketol Supremacy's influence in The New Iron Order rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Ketol Supremacy's influence in The New Iron Order rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Ketol Supremacy lodged a message on the The New Iron Order Regional Message Board.
- : Ketol Supremacy proposed constructing embassies between The New Iron Order and League Of Rome.
- : Ketol Supremacy's influence in The New Iron Order rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Ketol Supremacy resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Ketol Supremacy was banned from The Hodori Archipelago by The Grand Touring Association of Hodori Motorsports.
- : Ketol Supremacy's influence in The New Iron Order rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Ketol Supremacy was banned from Coin Collecting Club by The Grand Duchy of Schiltzberg.