The Free Land of Kerri2 is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 725 million Kerri2ians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 81.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Kerri2ian economy, worth 66.3 trillion zens a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 91,392 zens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames, former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space, and saying "don't do anything that Leader wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kerri2's national animal is the koala, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kerri2, saying "don't do anything that Leader wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal.
- : Following new legislation in Kerri2, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Kerri2, former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades.
- : Following new legislation in Kerri2, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames.
- : Kerri2 was endorsed by The Republic of Elder Realms.
- : Following new legislation in Kerri2, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat.
- : Following new legislation in Kerri2, pushy mums tell their kids to be doctors and engineers but steer them away from being penniless lawyers.
- : Following new legislation in Kerri2, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Following new legislation in Kerri2, every conceivable scenic location has been completely booked by couples desperate to marry.
- : Kerri2 was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
Endorsements Received: 104 » Sinelona, Territorio di Nessuno, Alunya, Joodey, Racoda, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Acrabinnia, Siwale, Shibutani, Shin-Hachioji, Unimaginable Doom, Peldorn, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Rhein States, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Omnistria, Kirostan, Kasazzastan, Great Bights Mum, Ethnon, Trillius, Yaorozu, Napnomadia, El Fiji Grande, Koda-Land, Sheldanada, PlanetPunk, Jasminlandia, Steampunk Ariel, Ibiscaton, Sundred, Ejhsa, Unsophisticate, Fayyayid, Bayern-Straubing, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, Kwaj, Guer Aike, Federation Terra Australis, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, North Bratislava, Uganda Knuckles UK, Spartoptia, Tappan Hills, Q w e r t y, Pallaith, Black Templares, and 54 others.Dreadton, New Pruessen, Saturns Edge, Frances Francis the First of France, Buckerino, Shadowrik, Seidr Wyrd, United Draconia, Valhalla123, THX1138, Soviet Terran, Maott, Liberum Mundi, Victoriaans Nederlands, Plangainer, Lomjia, Apetopia, Amauri, Rkainjel, Torakuen, Egalico, Wineclaw, Haor Chall, The United States of Romania, Aratani, 1 very fast endotarter, New Bremerton, Holy Oranz, Pasargad, Sanjurika, Yummy Blubber, Ikea Rike, The Notorious Mad Jack, Free Azzaca, Moubarakistan, Kingdom of Destsky, Vikingiarchy, General COE, Niradans, Thiammyalllaland, Lost Staria, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Castle Federation, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Votak Matim, Test for a new hope, Conservadoria, Loutsland, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, North Altatude, Analomink, The Black Cathedral, and Elder Realms.