The Holy Blue Irish Wonderland of Keronika is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sir Daniel with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 10.34 billion Keronikans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of London. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Keronikan economy, worth a remarkable 2,801 trillion pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 270,912 pounds, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,003,174 per year while the poor average 51,516, a ratio of 19.5 to 1.
Elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan, 'Coloniser-in-Chief' has become Sir Daniel's new moniker, train stations can be 'armful places, and Brasilistanis face layers of paperwork in a different language just to visit a doctor. Crime is totally unknown. Keronika's national animal is the zombie, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Charismatic Wiccan Scientists.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, Brasilistanis face layers of paperwork in a different language just to visit a doctor.
- : Keronika was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Keronika changed its national animal to "zombie" and its nation type to "Holy Blue Irish Wonderland".
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, train stations can be 'armful places.
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, 'Coloniser-in-Chief' has become Sir Daniel's new moniker.
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan.
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, commercial jingles have been ham-handedly forced into world renowned symphonies.
- : Keronika lodged a message on the The Kingdom of Great Britain Regional Message Board.
- : Keronika endorsed The Republic of Asketan.
- : Following new legislation in Keronika, the nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Federation of Timelords, Federation of Filthy Liberals, Vulcaniopian, Dough Minion of Msdeeyore, Innisfree Island, Steamdonia, Allegree, British Empor Hayandie, The United County, Veltham, And stay down, The Commonwealth of Independent Realms, Leinchestein, GreenAberdeen, Flyerland, Angusholliday1, Austrinius, Arable and Strand, Aetoria, Varsei, Pflanzia, and Clan Gregor.