|Leader||Hegemon Arcilius Merello|
The Prime Hegemony of Kelvaros Prime is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Hegemon Arcilius Merello with an iron fist, and renowned for its vat-grown people, ubiquitous missile silos, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 22.75 billion Primes are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jenera. The average income tax rate is 94.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Prime economy, worth a remarkable 8,448 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 371,367 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Everyone suspects that everyone else is a terrorist, virtually all of the country's economic activity takes place in Jenera, families consisting of more than three people are forced to split up, and the nation won three wars against Brancaland this weekend. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kelvaros Prime's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Humanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kelvaros Prime, the nation won three wars against Brancaland this weekend.
- : Kelvaros Prime voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Kelvaros Prime's influence in Cyrannus Star System rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Kelvaros Prime was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Kelvaros Prime was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Patriotic and the Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Kelvaros Prime, families consisting of more than three people are forced to split up.
- : Kelvaros Prime was reclassified from "Libertarian Police State" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Following new legislation in Kelvaros Prime, virtually all of the country's economic activity takes place in Jenera.
- : Kelvaros Prime lodged a message on the Cyrannus Star System Regional Message Board.
- : Kelvaros Prime's influence in Cyrannus Star System fell from "Instigator" to "Contender".