The Republic of Kelsyth is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Lena with a fair hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, complete lack of prisons, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.902 billion Kelsythians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alnelenora. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kelsythian economy, worth a remarkable 2,069 trillion Korunas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 261,931 Korunas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Money grows on trees, residents of houses built on a foundation of wishful thinking are prone to an odd sinking feeling, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, and with increasingly clear skies nobody seems to mind the electricity bill going through the roof. Crime is totally unknown. Kelsyth's national animal is the Hippogryph, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Faewryni.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, with increasingly clear skies nobody seems to mind the electricity bill going through the roof.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, residents of houses built on a foundation of wishful thinking are prone to an odd sinking feeling.
- : Kelsyth voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Volcanic Activity Convention".
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, money grows on trees.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, t-shirts displaying a photo of Lena performing the Full-Monty are selling out.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, artists are pillars of society.
Endorsements Received: 108 » A Slanted Black Stripe, ReeK, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Kangarawa, CopyCato, Wiranath, Bullpups, Brotherland, Ridann, Republic of Berzerkistan, Axdel, Hizuru, VW53Aland, Pakitsk, Indrapore, Enlil, BearStackof2015, Talitoa, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, United China Nation, Grossvietnam, Roliganistan, Dragons Blood, Asendavia, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, East Malaysia, Volkarai, Kalaratri, Rainbow Vests, Interdimensional Waifus, Merlovich, Headpat Central, Fellon, Ripsylvania, Lingu, Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Imprisoned Freeman, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Khadah, Survivoristan, Pekweng, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Roissyland, and 58 others.New Leganes, Tawuse, Oofery, Gunov, Coruh, Acronis, Nevertopia, Debluu, Zeiberland, Tassirion, CheeseBurrito, From New World, Dravida India, Cacnesia, Layngderfleethe, Adolanta, Zidium, North Bernia, Distro-Spartica, Jove Mahmo, Tofoon, Eastern Alksearia, Johor DT, Blobon, Federated States of Zootron, Lueva, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, New Era states, Wakeopolis, Under Upper Antartica, Northern Celavon, Sandboxford, Veterans Association, Aquyia, Remonatracy, ArenaC, Kublam, Preat, Greater Lessville, Colligation, Vuclen, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, Vaskeden, Formaro, Newdayo, Aivintis, The Atlae Isles, Wesonga, Sunsistan, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Bakla Island, Alemannian Empire, True Wallachia, Edwardsport, Juangpen, Yossito II, and Wrengoh.