The Republic of Kelsyth is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Lena with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, state-planned economy, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 5.661 billion Kelsythians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alnelenora. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kelsythian economy, worth a remarkable 1,447 trillion Korunas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 255,635 Korunas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward, rumor has it that Lena has won three lotteries in a row, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment, and atheism is seen as a prerequisite for political power. Crime is totally unknown. Kelsyth's national animal is the Hippogryph, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Truacism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kelsyth was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Survivoristan.
- : Kelsyth was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Kelsyth was endorsed by The Endorse Libertanny of Khadah.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, atheism is seen as a prerequisite for political power.
- : Kelsyth voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, rumor has it that Lena has won three lotteries in a row.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, trails to natural wonders are littered with trash from reality film crews.
Endorsements Received: 112 » A Slanted Black Stripe, The Romanum Legio, ReeK, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Arkantis, Kangarawa, Riveraland, CopyCato, Sansangra, Socialist Holy American Empire, Galve, Someseni, Squid Ruinosa, Wiranath, Bullpups, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, British Calradia, Ridann, Republic of Berzerkistan, Axdel, Hizuru, Neruch, VW53Aland, Gorbastan, Pakitsk, Indrapore, Enlil, Slui, BearStackof2015, Talitoa, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, The United Neo American Union, Libertanny, United China Nation, Stanisiti, Grossvietnam, Liberstankonia, La xinga, Roliganistan, Matdor, Adolanta, Dragons Blood, Asendavia, Eagas, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, and 62 others.Stellar Colonies, East Malaysia, Kyrloth, Modra, Evrigenis, Volkarai, Monix, Kalaratri, Rainbow Vests, Interdimensional Waifus, VernKhalla, ArenaC, Stumptopia, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Headpat Central, Kevduxia, Republic of New India, Fellon, Bermadia, Trulu, Tretrid, Ripsylvania, Schrebia, Vaskeden, Waldenes, Lingu, Rohanland, Acronis, Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, Coruh, The Eternal Land of Jong, Staynes, Peoples Republic of GG, Raunch, SecularNorth, Aivintis, Jakubonia, Virgoliaendorses, Puelo, Eudinity, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Oofery, Tseriesiscoming, Technocratic Tagalog, Mays Austrian Nation, Under Sea Desert, CheeseBurrito, TM-Jesselton, Imprisoned Freeman, RealDealGG1, Didusland, Flench, Filipopol, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, BuciLand, Nevertopia, Santa Dystopia, Khadah, and Survivoristan.