The Rogue Nation of Kazuka is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Xagon with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, daily referendums, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.322 billion Kazukans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kakuza. The average income tax rate is 28.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kazukan economy, worth 616 trillion Yen a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Retail. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 142,544 Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Homeless people dying of starvation are thought to be a necessary cost of preventing terrorism, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, the nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners, and according to the latest national census as many as two-thirds of the respondents possibly consider 'violet' their favorite color. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kazuka's national animal is the Kitsune, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Kitsunism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kazuka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Kazuka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Following new legislation in Kazuka, according to the latest national census as many as two-thirds of the respondents possibly consider 'violet' their favorite color.
- : Following new legislation in Kazuka, the nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners.
- : Following new legislation in Kazuka, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Following new legislation in Kazuka, homeless people dying of starvation are thought to be a necessary cost of preventing terrorism.
- : Following new legislation in Kazuka, the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles'.
- : Following new legislation in Kazuka, seasonal hay-fever sufferers are attending government drug counselling sessions to get free doughnuts.
- : Following new legislation in Kazuka, creating cardboard imitations of missiles is a new top-secret military project.
- : Following new legislation in Kazuka, the government has awarded itself a month-long holiday to celebrate its achievements.
Endorsements Received: 149 » Corfad, Kocherian, North Bratislava, Orado, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Imperial Pieserged, Hamerica, Koda-Land, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Colfes, Guer Aike, The Rhein States, Draconian Progression, Votak Matim, Selfgradatude, Hardscrabble, Yellops, Interdimensional Zone, Zzozona, Slyakanya, Aerilia, Shibutani, Ozstan, Odelinor, Siwale, Former English Colony, Ellbonnia, Lulubellia, Crusadam, Climeria, Newpromisedland, Navsland, The Tampa Bay Rays, Brucklania, Bankowiata, Joodey, Omnistria, Venicea, Notyoutopia, Andexia, Pytong, Dreadton, 1 very fast endotarter, Kranostav, Nodnarb, Territorio di Nessuno, New Lakemba, Empy, Joevala, and 99 others.Kazoo Basin, Pasargad, Heilhum Imperius, Sevinland, Sikol, Cretox State, Loutsland, Dar es Saalam, Valentine Z, Sunto, Wineclaw, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Xipher, Republica Guilleana, Seijitsu, WeKnow, Blyskalia, Pallaith, Sil Dorsett, Port Naga, Kragsgale, Frances Francis the First of France, Ethnon, Sundred, Holy Oranz, The Iron Lions, United Kahndaq, Godwanna, El Fiji Grande, The Pantheons, Svenskskit, Bharathvarsh, The Serdey Islands, Libertania Democratica, His Enduring Majesty, Illusia and Neverendia, Wisconsota, Fauzjhia, Xagill, Ravendi, GenshinImpact, Nalver And, Hyphen, Yokciq Empire, Xentherida, Maratabat, Star Kingdom, Dabarastan, Patrician, Wilkshire, Runeda, A Salmon Named Harold, Que Lukustinardon, Planes, Madjack, East Akra, Shadowrik, The Mazur Empire, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Sachi, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, McMasterdonia, Strongwill, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, Vesteysia, Barabolia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Free Salvation, Zemnaya Svoboda, Maott, Sanjurika, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Trumpski, Travislavania, Greater Afroeurasia, Dangine, Kromi, Questann, Siforpeo, Lol2639, Simone Republic, Tyirza, Super Girl, Clan Spaniel, Xyrron, BTProductions, Aryan Homeland, Alexander the Magnus, Steampunk Ariel, Uzbek Khan, Mon Island, Seenvorland, Religioncord, ForestMythal, and Landfinia.