|Leader||Sol-Aire van Frampt|
|Faith||the Order of the Sun|
The Enlightened People of Kautas is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sol-Aire van Frampt with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful population of 4.79 billion Kautasians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Anor Londo. The average income tax rate is 91.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kautasian economy, worth 801 trillion Sunlight medals a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 167,405 Sunlight medals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Cooking with water and baking soda is considered patent infringement, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, and the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism. Crime is totally unknown. Kautas's national animal is the Gargyl, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Order of the Sun.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kautas withdrew its endorsement from The Crashed Spaceship of The Salaxalans.
- : Kautas endorsed The Spiritus Delegate of Rogamark.
- : Kautas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Kautas was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Argarysk.
- : Kautas was endorsed by The Spiritus Delegate of Rogamark.
- : Kautas was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Iceblade.
- : Following new legislation in Kautas, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- : Following new legislation in Kautas, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
- : Following new legislation in Kautas, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists.
- : Kautas was endorsed by The Dominion of Daziria.