The Democratic Republic of Kaskardia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Crypton Chowinsky with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and digital currency. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.523 billion Kaskardians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ptesiphon. The average income tax rate is 72.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kaskardian economy, worth 303 trillion Pasas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 120,376 Pasas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly, apprentice builders get teased for wearing hard hats, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Ptesiphon to enjoy their national art, and advertisers are struggling to make water sound cool to a twitchy public. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Kaskardia's national animal is the Goldneck Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kaskardia was endorsed by The Sacred Imperial States of Denado.
- : Kaskardia was endorsed by The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
- : Following new legislation in Kaskardia, advertisers are struggling to make water sound cool to a twitchy public.
- : Following new legislation in Kaskardia, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Ptesiphon to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Kaskardia, apprentice builders get teased for wearing hard hats.
- : Kaskardia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector and the Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Kaskardia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Woonsocket".
- : Kaskardia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Farm".
- : Following new legislation in Kaskardia, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly.
- : Following new legislation in Kaskardia, the Treasury Minister takes anxiety medication every time kids lose their sports kits.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Aflana, Imkiville, Kan Po, New Rogernomics, Treadwellia, Russiane, Axixic, Edranian Land, Nova Zemlya, Captain Apollo, Arkanik, Mainze, Aguaria Major, Darkium, Aigania, Middle Ketalia, Killer Kitty, Margandy, Hycronesia, Tiegenhof, Aleckandor, Burning Pants, Rommanda, United States of Reagan, Courlany, Bobs raider puppet, Gaia and Pomona, Aaecilia, Almain, Dhan, Harmoneia, Scani, Yamany, Ensci, Marcellinople, Malayas, The Rin Mang, Othan, Nargorthia, Emperor PJ, Red-Black Scar, Sharps inc, Ramagiest, Halliway, Kunigund, Xracona, Haviarda, FulfiLland, Praenestia, and 35 others.Astalen, Sireco, Tescon, Americastrailia, Sombrassino, Mzeusia, The Nasir, Caybow, Ergtrini, Loftegen 2, The Daedric Lords, Egyptos, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Derthal, Apicem Rapax, Wintermoot III, Aegis-5, Custadia, Leonism, Fluffiness, RadRoachInc, SunnyPhiladelphia, Seatlantis, Sophisica, The Pharcyde, Makdon, Lazarene Ryccia, Greygard, The Illusian Empire, Kurtivia, Altmar, Snoodum, Republic of South Carolina, Your Imaginary Friend, and Denado.