The Community of Kasiwanthay is a huge, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-working, democratic population of 224 million Phuksats enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 29.6%.
The of Kasiwanthay economy, worth 8.97 trillion bias a year, is led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Gambling, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 40,052 bias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kasiwanthay's national animal is the elephant.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kasiwanthay's influence in Aeia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Kasiwanthay's influence in Aeia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kasiwanthay's influence in Aeia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Kasiwanthay's influence in Aeia rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Kasiwanthay's influence in Aeia rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Kasiwanthay changed its national currency to "bia", its demonym to "Phuksat", and its demonym adjective to "of Kasiwanthay".
- : Kasiwanthay published "Application" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Kasiwanthay altered its national flag.
- : Kasiwanthay relocated from The North Pacific to Aeia.
- : Kasiwanthay was founded in The North Pacific.