The Way too happy socialist mess of Kashtyria is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Lila Sokunamat with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.878 billion Kashtyrians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Teshmarakh. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Kashtyrian economy, worth 535 trillion s¨ms a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 109,871 s¨ms, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's politicians are acknowledged as the most polite in the region to the dismay of comedians everywhere, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, promising seven years of bad luck leads to seven years of community service, and Lila Sokunamat always arrives fashionably late and smelling of mushrooms. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kashtyria's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kashtyria was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Kashtyria was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Kashtyria was endorsed by The Kingdom of Greycastle.
- : Kashtyria's influence in Europe rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Kashtyria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Kashtyria was endorsed by The Seven Glorious Realms of The New Dawn Imperium.
- : Following new legislation in Kashtyria, Lila Sokunamat always arrives fashionably late and smelling of mushrooms.
- : Following new legislation in Kashtyria, promising seven years of bad luck leads to seven years of community service.
- : Following new legislation in Kashtyria, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- : Following new legislation in Kashtyria, the nation's politicians are acknowledged as the most polite in the region to the dismay of comedians everywhere.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Rary, Eco-Paris Reformation, Imperium Anglorum, Elisabethshagen, NorthPortugal, Eppur, GanymedEuropa, Walfo, Gorzi, Scutarie, Heplon, Invernessia, Berlin and Hanover, Reuten, North of Americas, Thracia Republic, Salarnsia, The Champions League, The Asten Islands, Nardin, Malchalar, An Clar, Saint Domingo, Angion, Ivernia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Et Pax Britannica, Meropis, Wombelland, Dauershire, Jim the Baptist, Yahlia, Wegensburg, Northern German Federation, Weltbeherrschung, The New Nordic Union, Nova, Betasia, Why are we hear, Greater Tomland, Patrivus, Hastren, Kanokla, Weeddialvon, Dabarastan, Reich Hungary, St Scarlett, Nasrid al-Andalus, Irminsulia, Thracia and Crimea, and 21 others.Nuweland, Falvaard, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Dervenland, Chioganah, Dark Matter, New Eestiball, Destyntine, Kurfuerstentum Brandenburg-Mecklenburg, Aubai, Ausvelt, Yazakhvanian Empire, Svodarska, Justosia, Corsoaua, Arbere, Zulrich, The New Dawn Imperium, Greycastle, Zelenskraine, and Gotho.