|Leader||President Charles Longboat II|
The United States of Kashmir-Longboatia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Charles Longboat II with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.593 billion Longboatians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny, liberal government is primarily concerned with Education, although Administration, Environment, and Industry are also considered important, while Law & Order isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Longboatiapolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.6%.
The powerhouse Kashmir-Longboatian economy, worth 169 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 106,256 dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 337,431 per year while the poor average 25,492, a ratio of 13.2 to 1.
Billions are being spent on a new island airport, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism, KL-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, and all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Kashmir-Longboatia's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kashmir-Longboatia was endorsed by The Free Land of Libertarian Utopian Project.
- : Kashmir-Longboatia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Californian Redwood.
- : Kashmir-Longboatia was endorsed by The Empire of Riverwinde.
- : Kashmir-Longboatia was endorsed by The Kingdom of FLARADESTRA.
- : Kashmir-Longboatia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Kashmir-Longboatia, all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers.
- : Following new legislation in Kashmir-Longboatia, KL-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
- : Kashmir-Longboatia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Black Hawks".
- : Kashmir-Longboatia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Minority Languages".
- : Following new legislation in Kashmir-Longboatia, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
Endorsements Received: 121 » South Grand Mountain, Shadowrik, Pallaith, Shin-Hachioji, Notyoutopia, Great Bights Mum, Friently, Kingdom of Space, Anima Proxa, Bharathvarsh, Seihdar, American MapleStory, Forunte, Yaorozu, Holy Oranz, McMasterdonia, Siwale, Sunto, Sheppey, Diodone, HMS Unicorn, Selfgradatude, Kwaj, Zedeya, Prevaland, Yukti, AdyLand, Beodarasc, Malta Comino Gozo, Kelvaros Prime, Sankami, Buckerino, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Yaris, Seven Hills, Cloydicia, Sil Dorsett, The Lancerian Empire, Lord Ravenclaw, The Iron Lions, Che Sana Und, Bayern-Straubing, Aerilia, PlanetPunk, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Republic of Dixie, Amerian States, Territorio di Nessuno, Pakistan 001, and 71 others.General COE, Tredano, Xentherida, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Lionia, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Panama Coalition, Phillywob, Corfad, Wodan, Thenaca, Wineclaw, Ainsworth, Victoriaans Nederlands, Midds Conia, Unimaginable Doom, Apetopia, Dreylus, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, SillyString, Malvad, New Lakemba, Hexago, NatsukiLand, Celebia, Merconitonitopia, Astal Aavors, Avornica, Eglise Sainte Eve, Illusia and Neverendia, Alsatian Island, Pop Prorp, Frances Francis the First of France, The Mazur Empire, Asemnots, Ozstan, Puczovska, Ktyria, Morlanka, Canada GR, Atain, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, LaKronia, Kreal Panards, Uthill, Nueava Libertalia, Sea Ghost, Pandessiand, Xinchao, Omicron Persei V111, Wesley Republic, Mirandako Herri Errepublika, Ka Ching, Freienland, Albacria, Mordant99, Benolia, Q w e r t y, ABC, Vyxia, ThE eNd oF eE, Sallanas, Shibutani, Guslantis, Underground Techno, FLARADESTRA, Riverwinde, Californian Redwood, and Libertarian Utopian Project.