The Imperial Capital of Kashimura is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Empress Amaterasu with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.496 billion Kashimurans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, although Defense, Administration, and Education are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sakai. The average income tax rate is 44.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kashimuran economy, worth 538 trillion Tomis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 119,683 Tomis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Government officials are held to the highest standard of morality, edutainment video games are taking Kashimura's students to the next level, the Kashimuran Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances, and hand-to-hand combat experience is udderly essential for all dairy ranchers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Kashimura's national animal is the Shinonome Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is State Shintoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kashimura agreed to construct embassies between The Yomese Empire and 0 0 0.
- : Kashimura was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector and the Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- : Kashimura published "Kashimuran Winters: A Tourist’s Look into the Streets of Kashimura" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Kashimura published "Learning It by Living It! Getting to Know a Country by Its Food!" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Kashimura published "An Official Look into Kashimura’s NSFW Practices (NSFW)" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Kashimura published "Kashimura’s Top 10 Hits: Foreign Songs" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Kashimura was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Kashimura was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Kashimura was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Inclusive.
- : Kashimura was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Highest Average Incomes.