The Petty Kingdom of Kase is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Otto-Wilhelm with an iron fist, and notable for its parental licensing program, aversion to nipples, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 1.067 billion Kasens are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Roesne. The average income tax rate is 86.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Kasen economy, worth 83.5 trillion Kroner a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 78,215 Kroner, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
There's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, knitting needles have been banned in the name of public safety, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework, and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kase's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kase, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : Kase endorsed The Empire of Slavorussia.
- : Kase was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Kase was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Kase was endorsed by The Empire of Slavorussia.
- : Following new legislation in Kase, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework.
- : Kase was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Following new legislation in Kase, knitting needles have been banned in the name of public safety.
- : Kase was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Psychotic Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Kase, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
Endorsements Received: 72 » NorthPortugal, Imperium Anglorum, Asparagusia, Meropis, The Champions League, Eco-Paris Reformation, Walfo, The New Nordic Union, Rivierenland, Invernessia, Irminsulia, Kanokla, Trixeland, Destyntine, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Mynox, Republic of Satherland, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Regnum Italiae, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Saint Domingo, Jim the Baptist, St Scarlett, Northern German Federation, Dark Matter, Wombelland, Brakanistan, GanymedEuropa, Enway, Lieges, Nardin, Abject Ludicrosity, United Communes of Chile, Ausvelt, North of Americas, Gliesetonia, Othenhiem, Kyrica, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Christian Terra, Bareu, Maalat, Apabeossie, Feldorf, Anglo-Francios, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Parliamentary Laramidia, and 22 others.Robbonia, Leszno, Dorenstad, Estonesia, Khuravia, Mallesia, A3161, Thracia and Crimea, Mimeer, Abrasax, The Scandinavian Realm, Gutarike, Eppur, Elisabethshagen, Grodisze, Chronus, Hulldom, Freyana, Europe a Nation, Deftern, Malgdonia, and Slavorussia.