|Faith||The Temple of Lalalej|
The Imperium of Kardjali is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Empress Cirilla with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful population of 9.869 billion Kardjalians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Enoch. The average income tax rate is 99.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Kardjalian economy, worth a remarkable 2,413 trillion Sharisites a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 244,574 Sharisites, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list, paralegals spend all day Hewlett-Packing attorneys' law briefs, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps, and hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kardjali's national animal is the Blood Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Temple of Lalalej.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, paralegals spend all day Hewlett-Packing attorneys' law briefs.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, atheistic refugees haven't got a prayer of being granted asylum.
- : Kardjali endorsed The Kingdom of Dragonspiral.
- : Kardjali endorsed The Celtic Confederacy of Hallorland.
- : Kardjali was endorsed by The Kingdom of Dragonspiral.
- : Kardjali was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Patriotic and the Top 5% for Highest Food Quality.
- : Kardjali was endorsed by The Celtic Confederacy of Hallorland.
Endorsements Received: 118 » Saint Domingo, Slavonia and Srijem, Irminsulia, Ahma, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Dark Matter, Yahlia, Slavorussia, Wombelland, Alympian Kingdom, Pilipinas and Malaya, Lexembourg, The New Nordic Union, An Clar, North of Americas, Imperium Anglorum, Alsted, Northern German Federation, St Scarlett, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Feria-Alkaline, Outer Sparta, Lovisa, GanymedEuropa, Chioganah, Nardin, Thracia and Crimea, Cytadela, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Sinclairtown, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Kenmoria WA Mission, Brakanistan, Purgatio, Soviet Taoistan, British Norklon, Nevelja, Elisabethshagen, Neuchateau, Walfo, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Mallesia, Nuweland, The Fair Republic, Prussian-Union, Monte Naranja, and 68 others.The Champions League, Invernessia, Someseni, Chronus, Savinecross, Destyntine, Sloburg, Ausvelt, Greater Albaina, Shaor, Grodisze, The Seven Provinces, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Maraleeri, The Oriental Empire, Sienkahn, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Meropis, Rivierenland, Azitupia, Crestphalia, NorthPortugal, The New Mexican Confederation, Parliamentary Laramidia, Enway, New Decius, Corsovica, Apabeossie, Escalver, Greater Icelandia, Trixeland, Owlograd, Titoist Yugoslavia, Kanokla, Estoniia, Kyrica, Valtrona, Eski, Zarulia, Estellan, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Emynia, Maalat, Gliesetonia, Greater Dragunovia, Integria, Powiat Miechowski, New Eestiball, Perfect Italy, Iskattland, Kurdislavic Algharbistan, United Communes of Chile, Berlin and Hanover, Greater Cebu, Estonesia, Robbonia, Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, Greater Bahland, Khuravia, Hallorland, and Dragonspiral.