|Faith||The Temple of Lalalej|
The Imperium of Kardjali is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Empress Cirilla with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, daily referendums, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.882 billion Kardjalians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Enoch. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Kardjalian economy, worth a remarkable 1,798 trillion Sharisites a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 228,226 Sharisites, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Dinner parties often end in politically charged fist fights, the Treasury Minister takes anxiety medication every time kids lose their sports kits, there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold, and Kardjalian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Empress Cirilla. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kardjali's national animal is the Blood Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Temple of Lalalej.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kardjali voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Kardjali voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Kardjali endorsed The Federation of The Fair Republic.
- : Kardjali endorsed The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Kardjali was endorsed by The Republic of Riverpost.
- : Kardjali was endorsed by The Federation of The Fair Republic.
- : Kardjali was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Kardjali endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Tsar of Bulgaria.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, Kardjalian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Empress Cirilla.
- : Following new legislation in Kardjali, there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold.
Endorsements Received: 84 » The Seven Provinces, Saint Domingo, Troltovia, Slavonia and Srijem, Irminsulia, Ahma, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Dark Matter, Yahlia, Slavorussia, Wombelland, Alympian Kingdom, Pilipinas and Malaya, Lexembourg, The New Nordic Union, An Clar, North of Americas, Imperium Anglorum, Alsted, Northern German Federation, St Scarlett, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Rouvenor, Einswenn, Feria-Alkaline, Outer Sparta, Lovisa, GanymedEuropa, Chioganah, Pazano, The Champions League, Germany Third Reich, Dorpz, Nardin, Death Bat, Miharr, Kaspinia, Greate San Marino, Thracia and Crimea, Cytadela, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Sinclairtown, Republic of Satherland, Beauprix, Leranditale, Kenmoria WA Mission, Bahnhofstrasse, Apabeossie, and 34 others.Mantcor, Brakanistan, Purgatio, Far Lim Ter, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Soviet Taoistan, British Norklon, Arsenial, Gingera, Nevelja, Elisabethshagen, Novo Portugal, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Neuchateau, Stromia, Walfo, United Polarity, Porury, The Mongol Plain, Preusses, Rijland, Lord Sapre, IllyrianAlbania, Enway, Mallesia, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Elitestland, Nuweland, Continental Social Democrats, The Fair Republic, and Riverpost.