|Leader||Adm-Pres Nylar Elian Rishab Karag|
|Faith||Whatever floats your boat|
The Holy Red Socialist Dominions of Karag is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Adm-Pres Nylar Elian Rishab Karag with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, pith helmet sales, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.151 billion Karg'dais are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Soukara. The average income tax rate is 93.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Karg'dai economy, worth 159 trillion Gold Bars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 138,339 Gold Bars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail, and an endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Karag's national animal is the Lakarian Lizard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Whatever floats your boat.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Karag, an endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc.
- : Karag was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories.
- : Karag voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Following new legislation in Karag, truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail.
- : Karag voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Karag voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Following new legislation in Karag, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Karag, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow.
- : Following new legislation in Karag, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas.
- : Following new legislation in Karag, the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Qvait, Tepertopia, New Briantown, Erinor, The Worst army of, Aidenfieeld, Amerion, Volaworand, Land Without Shrimp, Andinla, Bleakfoot, Nowa Europa, Bawkie, Aumeltopia, Midand, Kandorith, Tsunamy, Crystal Creation, Corgitopiaa, Wehraboos, PenguinPies, Ebonhand, Concrete Slab, Jehenna, Farengeto, Merevane, Auphelia, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Terran Draconia, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Vanbella, West Pastafaria, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, WI SD EA D, Shefino, Belschaft, Rotenaplistan, Sandaoguo, Eskvenn, Beepee, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Imperial Frost Federation, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, and 28 others.Curlyhoward, Wakandan Tribes, Myhomecountry, Republik Hintonia, Axis Mundi, Armonitopia, Treir, Synarion, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Moreana, Gonrati, The United Australian States, Freedoom, Ipugao, The Langburn Islands, and Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories.