The Dome of Karach24 is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ellana Vogel with an iron fist, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, prohibition of alcohol, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, cynical, humorless population of 8.327 billion Karacs are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cytus. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The very strong Karachen economy, worth a remarkable 1,096 trillion Scales a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 131,622 Scales, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Election ballot papers are so long that unused ones are recycled as toilet roll, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, sick days are on the rise, and the Karachen government claim that Karacs are oppressed out of love. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Karach24's national animal is the Ouroboros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Karach24's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Karach24 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Karach24 endorsed The Republic of Kinari.
- : Karach24 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Karach24 was endorsed by The Republic of Kinari.
- : Karach24 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Karach24, the Karachen government claim that Karacs are oppressed out of love.
- : Karach24 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Karach24, sick days are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Karach24, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Kinari.