|Leader||Tanya Shongwe Karsprintian|
The Greatest Republic of Kanria is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Tanya Shongwe Karsprintian with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, zero percent divorce rate, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate population of 5.432 billion Kanrians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kanrihara Kakken. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Kanrian economy, worth 798 trillion Kauis a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 147,036 Kauis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Parents live in fear of governmental 'child protection' squads, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, and incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kanria's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Karinoshi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kanria was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Kanria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Kanria, incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables.
- : Following new legislation in Kanria, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing.
- : Kanria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Kanria, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return.
- : Following new legislation in Kanria, parents live in fear of governmental 'child protection' squads.
- : Kanria was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Kanria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Kanria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
Endorsements Received: 68 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Arkantis, Kangarawa, Wiranath, Socialist Holy American Empire, Someseni, Dark Edgyness, Rhealaliit, Osterreich und Ungarn, Gorbastan, British Calradia, Axdel, Hizuru, Neruch, Goodnamesarerare, Republic of Berzerkistan, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, VW53Aland, Libertanny, Talitoa, Liberstankonia, Sericena, Stanisiti, Dragons Blood, Eagas, Brethren, Marrabuk, Matdor, Stellar Colonies, East Malaysia, Evrigenis, Monix, Modra, Amjedia, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Rainbow Vests, Riveraland, Tretrid, Freedomindia, Ripsylvania, Acronis, and 18 others.Coruh, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Peoples Republic of GG, Staynes, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Jakubonia, Oofery, SecularNorth, TM-Jesselton, Rohanland, The Atlae Isles, Filipopol, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, BuciLand, and Nevertopia.