|Faith||the Church of Kannap|
|Currency||Royal Kannapian Krona|
The Fabulously Gay Paradise of Kannap is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Katherine Stewart with an even hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, strictly enforced bedtime, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 18.931 billion Kannapians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Environment, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kannapolis. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Kannapian economy, worth a remarkable 2,777 trillion Royal Kannapian Kronor a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Soda Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 146,696 Royal Kannapian Kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed, organ donation is compulsory, the government is known to care more about its buildings than its people, and it turns out you can teach cats new tricks. Crime is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Kannap's national animal is the Nighthawk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Church of Kannap.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kannap was endorsed by The Dogtatorship of Hoochlandia.
- : Kannap was endorsed by The Allied States of Kursibar.
- : Kannap was endorsed by The United Syndicates of Litauengrad.
- : Following new legislation in Kannap, it turns out you can teach cats new tricks.
- : Following new legislation in Kannap, the government is known to care more about its buildings than its people.
- : Following new legislation in Kannap, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Kannap, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Kannap, the long arm of the law possesses a rather slow hand.
- : Kannap was endorsed by The Dominion of Tur Ada.
- : Kannap was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Adaline.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Ownzone, Feladria, Novian Republics, Atsvea, Ruinenlust, Ransium, Effazio, Lura, Turbeaux, Ordand, Anachronolandia, Ironic Remarks, Cat-Herders United, Canaltia, Simbolon, Middle Barael, Verdant Haven, Uan aa Boa, Love and Nature, The Most Serene Republicans, Blon Gre, Terrabod, The Black Forrest, East Stederland, Caterasia, Hyon Delta, Tscharva, Chilledsville, The Void Territories, Adaline, Tur Ada, Litauengrad, and Hoochlandia.