The Kangle Kingdom of Kanglia is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Justin Excline with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.004 billion Kanglians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Welfare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vendria. The average income tax rate is 91.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kanglian economy, worth 680 trillion kronor a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 113,352 kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough, the latest political memes depict Justin Excline as an overly-choreographed robot, advert breaks are played at lower volumes to make them easier to ignore, and children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary. Crime is totally unknown. Kanglia's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kanglia's influence in The Union of Democratic States rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kanglia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Fusco.
- : Kanglia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Kanglia was endorsed by The Republic of Spoela.
- : Kanglia endorsed The Federal Provinces of North Plegia.
- : Kanglia was endorsed by The Federal Provinces of North Plegia.
- : Kanglia altered its national flag.
- : Kanglia endorsed The The of of Prorescia.
- : Kanglia's influence in The Union of Democratic States rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Kanglia was endorsed by The The of of Prorescia.