The Kangle Kingdom of Kanglia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Justin Excline with a fair hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.57 billion Kanglians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vendria. The average income tax rate is 91.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kanglian economy, worth 746 trillion kronor a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 113,681 kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough, the latest political memes depict Justin Excline as an overly-choreographed robot, advert breaks are played at lower volumes to make them easier to ignore, and children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary. Crime is totally unknown. Kanglia's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kanglia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Kanglia withdrew its endorsement from The Server-Fighting Sysadmin of The Glorious Hypetrain.
- : Kanglia withdrew its endorsement from The Endos Go Here of Asdersland.
- : Kanglia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Imkiville".
- : Kanglia was endorsed by The Empire and United Kingdom of British Isles and Commonwealth Realms.
- : Kanglia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Khevo.
- : Kanglia's influence in The Union of Democratic States rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Kanglia was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of Drawception.
- : Kanglia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Kanglia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.