|Leader||Peoples Representative Julius Augustus|
The Communist Democracy of Kan Po is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Peoples Representative Julius Augustus with an even hand, and notable for its prohibition of alcohol, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.783 billion Kan Poans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Subodai. The average income tax rate is 97.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Kan Poan economy, worth a remarkable 1,398 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 142,920 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every microwave and toaster is being disassembled and probed by inspectors, the nation's faithful often say there is a higher power watching over them, rare art has become a significant factor in negotiating all foreign trade agreements, and sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kan Po's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kan Po endorsed The Bird Kingdom of Debussy.
- : Kan Po endorsed The Automatic Autocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Kan Po was endorsed by The Bird Kingdom of Debussy.
- : Kan Po was endorsed by The Automatic Autocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Kan Po endorsed The Republic of The Sigometh Dynasty.
- : Kan Po endorsed The Transoceanic Republic of Aguaria Major.
- : Kan Po endorsed The Blessed Kingdom of Custadia.
- : Following new legislation in Kan Po, sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park.
- : Following new legislation in Kan Po, rare art has become a significant factor in negotiating all foreign trade agreements.
- : Kan Po was endorsed by The Republic of The Sigometh Dynasty.