The Republic of Kalus Pateryparl is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion and restrictive gun laws. The hard-working, cynical population of 208 million Kalus Pateryparlians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 13.5%.
The very strong Kalus Pateryparlian economy, worth 12.8 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 61,305 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 9.4 times as much as the poorest.
Harry Potter books are banned, military spending recently hit a new high, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés. Crime is moderate, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Kalus Pateryparl's national animal is the bison.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kalus Pateryparl proposed constructing embassies between Obama moment and Create an embassy with us.
- : Kalus Pateryparl granted posting privileges on the Obama moment Regional Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : Kalus Pateryparl rejected a request from Voclazia for an embassy with Obama moment.
- : Kalus Pateryparl rejected a request from The Embassy for an embassy with Obama moment.
- : Kalus Pateryparl changed the regional password in Obama moment.
- : Kalus Pateryparl added the tag "Invader" to Obama moment.
- : Kalus Pateryparl set the regional banner of Obama moment.
- : Kalus Pateryparl altered the regional flag of Obama moment.
- : Kalus Pateryparl altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Kalus Pateryparl, libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés.