|Faith||ROBism and The Haralian Values|
The United Systems of Kalraydas is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Kirron Greyskin with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, public floggings, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 4.972 billion Kalraydasians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Caldasarin. The average income tax rate is 96.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Kalraydasian economy, worth a remarkable 1,127 trillion Vermarks a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 226,689 Vermarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Caldasarin to enjoy their national art, and weapons are only sold to foreign governments that are legitimate enough to not bounce the cheque. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kalraydas's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is ROBism and The Haralian Values.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kalraydas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Kalraydas, weapons are only sold to foreign governments that are legitimate enough to not bounce the cheque.
- : Following new legislation in Kalraydas, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Caldasarin to enjoy their national art.
- : Kalraydas was endorsed by The Anarchy of Blogotopia.
- : Following new legislation in Kalraydas, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass.
- : Following new legislation in Kalraydas, citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers.
- : Following new legislation in Kalraydas, things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication.
- : Kalraydas endorsed The Anarchy of Blogotopia.
- : Kalraydas endorsed The Empire of Krystalveil.
- : Kalraydas was endorsed by The Empire of Krystalveil.
Endorsements Received: 16 » Kuriko, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Better Indonesia, Isentran, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Ghiamonga, Wysrod, Lamborghini Murcielago, Ferte, Karlando, Mittal Land, Flying Eagles, Libertaritaritaritaria, and Blogotopia.