The Dominion of Kalla is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Supreme Founder with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 3.008 billion Kallans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tar Valon. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Kallan economy, worth 472 trillion kronor a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 156,934 kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Students consistently complain that the wi-fi ate their homework, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists, and the nation is noticeably more cheerful on Tuesdays. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kalla's national animal is the panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kalla was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Kalla endorsed The Federal Republic of Santos-Dominius.
- : Kalla endorsed The Colony of Xeroa.
- : Kalla was endorsed by The Colony of Xeroa.
- : Kalla was endorsed by The Omnipresent Baby of Doom of Varanius.
- : Kalla was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Santos-Dominius.
- : Following new legislation in Kalla, the nation is noticeably more cheerful on Tuesdays.
- : Following new legislation in Kalla, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Kalla, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins.
- : Following new legislation in Kalla, students consistently complain that the wi-fi ate their homework.
Endorsements Received: 70 » New Cerveza, San Mazer, Kisovec, Wickedly evil people, Psikuta, Greynne, DiscGolfLand, Wyndward, Dilber, Fujai, Tropical Isles, Twisted Duality, Kittenlicious, Gryphonian Alliance, Glorious Existence, Liberillia, Greg Tucker, Ferroia, Atheist States of Philippines, Thyrall, Oronia, Archonina, Mathematania, Fallgriffin, Sindria, Shaktirajya, Common Good, Ellcrys, Holmani, Triestine, Robbinston, Einherfell, IndyCar Racing, Q The Almighty, Mediobogdum, Akshireuya, Anuubis, Nas Crustium, Cro Magnon, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, Arvladma, Westwind, Volkason, BIteland, Fuentana, The First Earth Empire, Yaspica, Willow Gate, Bhang Bhang Duc, and 20 others.Forcaforta, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, Orson Welles, Weratt, Zoran, Podium, Sensorland, The Anti-Social Socialists, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, The North American Assembly, Omskin, Free Radio States, Draggy, and Santos-Dominius.