|Leader||King Xander II|
The Transcontinental Kingdoms of Kalkvia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Xander II with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, daily referendums, and frequent executions. The hard-working, democratic population of 2.899 billion Kalkvians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Jackson. The average income tax rate is 43.0%.
The powerhouse Kalkvian economy, worth 298 trillion Reys a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 102,958 Reys, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
The price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list, Judaism has been named as Kalkvia's national religion, and male friends are often accompanied by a female relative in order to prove their 'straightness'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kalkvia's national animal is the Dolphinfish, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Judaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kalkvia's influence in Northern Utopia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Kalkvia's influence in Northern Utopia rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Kalkvia's influence in Northern Utopia rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Kalkvia's influence in Northern Utopia rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Kalkvia relocated from The shore to Northern Utopia.
- : Kalkvia changed its national animal to "Dolphinfish".
- : Kalkvia altered its national flag.
- : Kalkvia lodged a message on the The shore Regional Message Board.
- : Kalkvia's influence in The shore fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Kalkvia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.