The Republic of Kaliharia is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, enslaved workforce, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 560 million Kaliharians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Healthcare, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 20.0%.
The very strong Kaliharian economy, worth 44.0 trillion galleons a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 78,596 galleons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Farting etiquette is taught in schools, men avoid even so much as looking at female colleagues, the new hit series "Kaliharia's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country, and there is a heavy social stigma attached to e-cigarettes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaliharia's national animal is the Meerkat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kaliharia, there is a heavy social stigma attached to e-cigarettes.
- : Kaliharia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Kaliharia was endorsed by The Principality of Alambar.
- : Kaliharia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Kaliharia was endorsed by The Republic of Populaa.
- : Kaliharia was endorsed by The Insane Zombie Nudist Colony of LadyRebels.
- : Kaliharia was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Kaliharia was endorsed by The Technocratic Republic of Noimosini.
- : Kaliharia was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Following new legislation in Kaliharia, the new hit series "Kaliharia's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Tepertopia, Qvait, Amerion, Marinho Islands, Corgitopiaa, PenguinPies, Aidenfieeld, Wehraboos, Canmore, Volaworand, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Treir, The White Isles, Nowa Europa, Euro Pacifica, New Briantown, Ebonhand, Aumeltopia, The Solar System Scope, Curlyhoward, Erinor, Tsunamy, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Scu Greinne, Belschaft, Auphelia, Bartonia Nova, Truskawkoland, Farengeto, Holota, Blondiesland, Zataras, Wakandan Tribes, Purple Hyacinth, Qawe, Eskvenn, Kandorith, The Altan, Seythennia, Beepee, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Doge Land, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, and 12 others.Westenhald, New Belgrade, House Ahsanul, Sedunn, Bawkie, Gonrati, Noimosini, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Populaa, Ipugao, and Alambar.