|Animal||Diamond head Viper|
The Holiday Lords of Cinder of Kalaron is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Archon with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, otherworldly petting zoo, and avant-garde cinema. The cynical, humorless population of 8.646 billion Kalaronians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yharnam. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Kalaronian economy, worth a remarkable 1,560 trillion Sularons a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 180,446 Sularons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
School teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students, unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Yharnam make great practice for foreign snipers, foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best, and Kalaronians are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kalaron's national animal is the Diamond head Viper, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kalaron published "Fallen Regions [WIP]" (Factbook: History).
- : Kalaron was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Kalaron was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Kalaron was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Kalaron was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Kalaron was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Kalaron was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Kalaron altered its national flag.
- : Kalaron lodged a message on the The Phoenix Concordat Regional Message Board.
- : Kalaron's influence in The Phoenix Concordat rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".