The DarkSithian Federated State of KaiBurr is a gargantuan, orderly nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, compulsory military service, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 26.168 billion KaiBurrians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order and Industry also on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 79.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming KaiBurrian economy, worth a remarkable 3,709 trillion parnes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 141,739 parnes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons, military spending is on the increase, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources, and surveillance cameras are banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. KaiBurr's national animal is the equidna, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : KaiBurr's influence in Undefined Space Region fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : KaiBurr's influence in Undefined Space Region fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : KaiBurr's influence in Undefined Space Region fell from "Hermit" to "Power".
- : KaiBurr's influence in Undefined Space Region rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : KaiBurr relocated from Osiris to Undefined Space Region.
- : KaiBurr was refounded in Osiris.
- : KaiBurr ceased to exist in Unnamed space region.
- : KaiBurr was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : KaiBurr's influence in Unnamed space region rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : KaiBurr's influence in Unnamed space region rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".