|Capital||Markhor Royal City|
The United States of Kafeine is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, otherworldly petting zoo, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.191 billion Kafeineans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Markhor Royal City. The average income tax rate is 67.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Kafeinean economy, worth 133 trillion niquels a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 111,965 niquels, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Kafeine Barrier Island residents anxiously await their 'Bridge to Somewhere', the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists, the Kafeinean delegation to the World Assembly is having a hard time convincing people that international law will "pay for itself somehow...", and protests are illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kafeine's national animal is the Markhor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kafeine, protests are illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Kafeine, the Kafeinean delegation to the World Assembly is having a hard time convincing people that international law will "pay for itself somehow...".
- : Following new legislation in Kafeine, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Kafeine, Kafeine Barrier Island residents anxiously await their 'Bridge to Somewhere'.
- : Following new legislation in Kafeine, conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies.
- : Kafeine voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Following new legislation in Kafeine, schoolboys trained in chivalry are encouraged to duel other boys for a maiden's hand.
- : Following new legislation in Kafeine, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Kafeine, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Markhor Royal City Times is sold out.
- : Following new legislation in Kafeine, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary.
Endorsements Received: 101 » Aidenfieeld, Brunier, Tepertopia, Corgitopiaa, The Worst army of, Yeldarbsland, Qvait, Amerion, New Briantown, PenguinPies, Volaworand, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, House Ahsanul, Midand, Farengeto, Hanguk-Nippon, Nowa Europa, Darakin, Ebonhand, Andinla, Erinor, Linden Oak, Concrete Slab, Aumeltopia, Kandorith, Merevane, Japanese Federal Republic, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Phanama, Auphelia, Jehenna, Tsunamy, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Terran Draconia, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Tsvetania, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Vanbella, West Pastafaria, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Yellunstryer, WI SD EA D, and 51 others.Belschaft, Rotenaplistan, Bawkie, Sandaoguo, Eskvenn, Beepee, Los Rodeos, The Imperial Frost Federation, FreeFishers, Roterdamia, Treir, Blondiesland, Synarion, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wakandan Tribes, Holota, Scu Greinne, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Lionstrapower, Linguiniland, Honey Cake, Farelonia, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Doge Land, Death to democracy, Yeses, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Margila Islands, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Bichedder, The Republic Of Williamsburg, LadyRebels, Cuuldere, NIGHTRAY, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ceutalia, Ipugao, Enplatia, Ralphburg, Tughampton, Gonrati, Noimosini, The United Australian States, and Populaa.