The Theocracy of Kaeyoku is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its pith helmet sales, public floggings, and ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 413 million Kaeyokuans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kaeyoku City. The average income tax rate is 29.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kaeyokuan economy, worth 49.4 trillion Kaeyokuan Credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 119,535 Kaeyokuan Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
More citizens have access to Maxtopian Grass than clean drinking water, clumsy self-injury is a viable claim in modern compensation culture, seafood restaurants assure customers 'If it lives in the sea, it's on our menu', and glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Kaeyoku's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kaeyoku endorsed The Click to endorse of 1 very fast endotarter.
- : Kaeyoku altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Kaeyoku, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
- : Following new legislation in Kaeyoku, seafood restaurants assure customers 'If it lives in the sea, it's on our menu'.
- : Following new legislation in Kaeyoku, clumsy self-injury is a viable claim in modern compensation culture.
- : Kaeyoku endorsed The Republic of Kazoo Basin.
- : Kaeyoku voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Kaeyoku was endorsed by The Click to endorse of 1 very fast endotarter.
- : Kaeyoku was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Kaeyoku was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ozstan.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Orado, Principia Mathematica, Pazair, Draconian Progression, Religioncord, Hamerica, Hardscrabble, Siwale, El Fiji Grande, Shibutani, Xagill, Dreadton, Interdimensional Zone, The Clever Crow, Dar es Saalam, Aerilia, Nationeer, Yaorozu, Lulubellia, Guer Aike, Kragsgale, Noahs Second Country, Empy, East Akra, The Tampa Bay Rays, Koda-Land, Former English Colony, Joodey, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Pallaith, The Rhein States, Republica Guilleana, Omnistria, Arloria, Loutsland, Great Bights Mum, Abonland, Sundred, Great Robertia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Kazoo Basin, Bankowiata, Selfgradatude, Corfad, Boston Castle, Navsland, Votak Matim, Ethnon, Kranostav, Zzozona, and 38 others.Newpromisedland, Citrus Rutaceae, Territorio di Nessuno, New Lakemba, Arichia, Highton Islands, Brucklania, Pytong, Heilhum Imperius, Xipher, North Bratislava, Kocherian, Cretox State, The Peoples Republic of Kyle, Caffeinetopia, PotatoFarmers, Notyoutopia, Outer Shenendoah, The Unified Missourtama States, Sikol, Frances Francis the First of France, Wilkshire, Kobagia, Venicea, Valentine Z, WeKnow, Loli County, Fauzjhia, Merconitonitopia, TLTland, Westinor, Freyford, Animu Place, Chips and Guac, Andexia, Kelvaros Prime, Ozstan, and 1 very fast endotarter.