|Capital||The Big Castle|
The Empire of Kadict is a huge, orderly nation, notable for its anti-smoking policies, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 570 million Kadictians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Big Castle. The average income tax rate is 66.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Kadictian economy, worth 64.6 trillion marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 113,307 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Many in Kadict are born in the purple, the government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced, the moon's craters are more numerous every day, and an underground movement of cigarette smokers has sprung up in response to a government ban. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kadict's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kadict, an underground movement of cigarette smokers has sprung up in response to a government ban.
- : Kadict was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Kadict, the moon's craters are more numerous every day.
- : Following new legislation in Kadict, the government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced.
- : Following new legislation in Kadict, many in Kadict are born in the purple.
- : Following new legislation in Kadict, private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government.
- : Kadict endorsed The Kaiju fan addict of Othenhiem.
- : Kadict was endorsed by The Kaiju fan addict of Othenhiem.
- : Kadict was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces and Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Kadict, the police have been known to wiretap confessional boxes.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Walfo, The New Nordic Union, Invernessia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Reunited Yugoslavs, North of Americas, Thracia Republic, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, The Champions League, Meropis, Northern German Federation, Rivierenland, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Irminsulia, Abject Ludicrosity, Regnum Italiae, St Scarlett, Shaor, Savinecross, GanymedEuropa, Jim the Baptist, Ostreia, Owlograd, Destyntine, Canovium, Super Happy Land, Nardin, Maraleeri, Esvonia, The Great New Swiss, Leranditale, The Scandinavian Realm, Atheara, Dark Matter, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Germany Third Reich, Elisabethshagen, Purgatio, Outer Sparta, Republic of Satherland, Enway, Someseni, Trixeland, The New Mexican Confederation, Kanokla, The Young Ur, Kyrica, The States of Texas and Arkansas, and 8 others.Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Christian Terra, Sloburg, Mynox, Apabeossie, and Othenhiem.