|Currency||₩ Royal Token|
The Crowned Republic of Kabzeel is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lady Kanina with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, triple-decker prams, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 8.668 billion Kabzeelians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Belcross. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Kabzeelian economy, worth a remarkable 1,267 trillion ₩ Royal Tokens a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 146,205 ₩ Royal Tokens, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
You gots to be part of the Party to get in to the party, sleeping on the job is recommended, trails to natural wonders are littered with trash from reality film crews, and millions of Kabzeelians are excellent swimmers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kabzeel's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Conservative Judaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kabzeel was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Kabzeel's influence in Europe rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kabzeel altered its national flag.
- : Kabzeel relocated from Balder to Europe.
- : Kabzeel was refounded in Balder.
- : Kabzeel ceased to exist in Europe.
- : Kabzeel was endorsed by Limburgvolk.
- : Kabzeel was endorsed by The Fifth Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Kabzeel was endorsed by The Parliamentary Republic of Trixeland.
- : Kabzeel was endorsed by The República Federal of The New Mexican Confederation.