The Confederacy of Kaabii is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, cynical population of 908 million Kirbys enjoy great individual freedoms in everything except elections, which, where they exist at all, are populist shams for a dictatorship government that has no intention of ever giving up power.
The relatively small, liberal, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 17.1%.
The very strong cute economy, worth 56.4 trillion Makishimu Tomatoes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 62,076 Makishimu Tomatoes, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 210,197 per year while the poor average 13,544, a ratio of 15.5 to 1.
Fashion models are guaranteed to be 100% genuinely as anorexic as they appear on magazine covers, homeowners on prime real estate have been seen dodging giant bulldozers with cartoon characters painted on them, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Kaabii City Times is sold out, and homeless people are frequently charged with trespassing on public property. Crime is moderate. Kaabii's national animal is the Wadorudi, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kaabii's influence in Kirby rose from "Zero" to "Power".
- : Kaabii relocated from Dream Land to Kirby.
- : Kaabii relocated from Osiris to Dream Land.
- : Kaabii's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Kaabii altered its national flag.
- : Kaabii was refounded in Osiris.
- : Kaabii ceased to exist in Kirby.
- : Following new legislation in Kaabii, homeless people are frequently charged with trespassing on public property.
- : Following new legislation in Kaabii, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Kaabii City Times is sold out.
- : Following new legislation in Kaabii, homeowners on prime real estate have been seen dodging giant bulldozers with cartoon characters painted on them.