|Leader||Luke Leinart Fox|
The Republic of K450 is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Luke Leinart Fox with an even hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, ubiquitous missile silos, and frequent executions. The compassionate population of 1.4 billion K450ians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Healthcare, with Defense, Education, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of K-Jimbuford. The average income tax rate is 63.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient K450ian economy, worth 63.6 trillion Euros a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 45,412 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cinemas play art-house movies to ever-shrinking audiences as film critics rule the industry, the government has enacted freedom of information, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. K450's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Baháʼí.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : K450 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : K450 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : K450 voted for the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : K450 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens and Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : K450's influence in Hansala fell from "Hermit" to "Superpower".
- : K450's influence in Hansala rose from "Superpower" to "Hermit".
- : K450 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : K450 changed its national faith to "Baháʼí".
- : K450 changed its national faith to "Baháʼí Faith".
- : Following new legislation in K450, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
Endorsements Received: None.