|Leader||President Valentina Stark|
The Federal Republic of Jyzeria is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Valentina Stark with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 10.222 billion Jyzerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valencia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 77.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Jyzerian economy, worth a remarkable 1,433 trillion Jyzes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 140,248 Jyzes, with the richest citizens earning 9.1 times as much as the poorest.
Children playing with walkie-talkies are told to 'get a job', supermarkets must refund spoilt milk even six months after the sale, hunters often become the hunted, and the average person needs three full-time jobs just to get by. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jyzeria's national animal is the Peregrine Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Marjam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jyzeria was endorsed by The Party Vizier of Dragons Blood.
- : Following new legislation in Jyzeria, the average person needs three full-time jobs just to get by.
- : Following new legislation in Jyzeria, hunters often become the hunted.
- : Jyzeria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Jyzeria, supermarkets must refund spoilt milk even six months after the sale.
- : Following new legislation in Jyzeria, children playing with walkie-talkies are told to 'get a job'.
- : Following new legislation in Jyzeria, chickens frolic freely on swings and roundabouts in Valencia's playgrounds.
- : Following new legislation in Jyzeria, over a third of the seats in sports stadiums have been removed to make room for female-only commodes.
- : Jyzeria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Interference-Causing Equipment Standards Act".
- : Jyzeria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Cormactopia Prime".
Endorsements Received: 29 » BearStackof2015, Marrabuk, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Rainbow Vests, Roissyland, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Evrigenis, Ridann, Montagne Blanc de Saint George, East Malaysia, Asendavia, Someseni, Am Echad, Nova Gloria Gentis, VernKhalla, Monix, La xinga, Acronis, Merlovich, Talitoa, Tretrid, Interdimensional Waifus, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Modra, Libertanny, and Dragons Blood.