The Rogue Nation of Jykku is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Jokkai Jetty with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 13.115 billion Jykkans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Delacroix. The average income tax rate is 96.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Jykkuan economy, worth a remarkable 2,391 trillion Adzes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 182,360 Adzes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept, disability advocates are not amused that they are told to be dependent on Jykkans's kindness, citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want, and the government merely sends empty platitudes whenever natural disasters strike foreign nations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jykku's national animal is the Jetty, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Jokkai.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jykku's influence in Osiris rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Jykku's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Jykku's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Jykku's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Jykku's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Jykku was refounded in Osiris.
- : Jykku ceased to exist in The Rejected Realms.
- : Jykku was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Jykku was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Jykku was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.