The Imaginary Nation of Jutomi is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Jutomi with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory vegetarianism, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 4.717 billion Fictional Being Under the Rule of Jutomis enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 67.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong thing under the rule of Jutomi known as economy, worth 330 trillion love points a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 70,118 love points, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Artists are pillars of society, the government recently relinquished its monopoly on the mail service, the only things Fictional Being Under the Rule of Jutomis vote on are cutest Recuitsnip competitions, and religious figures have been banned from public holidays to make them more multicultural. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jutomi's national animal is the Recuitsnip, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jutomi's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Jutomi lodged a message on the The East Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Jutomi's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Jutomi's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Jutomi's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Jutomi relocated from Lazarus to The East Pacific.
- : Jutomi altered its national flag.
- : Jutomi was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Jutomi ceased to exist in Land of jutomi.
- : Jutomi's influence in Land of jutomi rose from "Powerbroker" to "Superpower".