The Confederacy of Juties is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, irreverence towards religion, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 405 million Julie's sons hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mariburg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.0%.
The powerhouse Jutan economy, worth 40.4 trillion cryptojulia stablecoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Furniture Restoration, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 99,748 cryptojulia stablecoins, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 380,236 per year while the poor average 18,113, a ratio of 21.0 to 1.
Juties has designated Mariburg as its capital city, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, people believe that if you teach a man to fish he won't buy fish from you any more, and truck drivers turn their engines off and coast whenever they're going downhill. Crime is a major problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Juties's national animal is the Julie's doggo, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Juties was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Juties voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Juties was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Juties was endorsed by The Kingdom of Supcotia.
- : Following new legislation in Juties, truck drivers turn their engines off and coast whenever they're going downhill.
- : Juties was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Juties, people believe that if you teach a man to fish he won't buy fish from you any more.
- : Juties was endorsed by The Republic of Sienkahn.
- : Juties was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Elitestland.
- : Following new legislation in Juties, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Viciebskaja, Northern German Federation, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Jim the Baptist, Irminsulia, Republic of Satherland, Yahlia, Troltovia, The Champions League, Saint Domingo, Fearann nan Albannaich, Dark Matter, St Scarlett, Stromia, Outer Sparta, Thracia Republic, Elisabethshagen, Free Furentenia, Permorania, The Kingdom of Denmark, Imperium Anglorum, Pilipinas and Malaya, Walfo, Aura Banitia, Betasia, Adsuri, Beauprix, Apabeossie, Bahnhofstrasse, GanymedEuropa, An Clar, North of Americas, Parliamentary Laramidia, Nardin, Chioganah, The New Nordic Union, Regnum Italiae, Porury, Greate San Marino, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Novum Hesperia, Pazano, Lord Sapre, The Seven Provinces, Slavorussia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Mallesia, Purgatio, and 12 others.Enway, Einswenn, The Greater Eastern Republic, Feria-Alkaline, Alsted, Brakanistan, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Supcotia, Kanokla, and Continental Social Democrats.