The Kingdom and Commonwealth of Joyonghea is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 7.65 billion Joyongheans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Welfare, with Education, Defense, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 22.7%.
The Joyonghean economy, worth 334 trillion Joyonghean won a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Furniture Restoration, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 43,741 Joyonghean won, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low. Joyonghea's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Joyonghea's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Joyonghea altered its national flag.
- : Joyonghea was refounded in Osiris.
- : Joyonghea ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Joyonghea's influence in Osiris rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Joyonghea was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Dead, the Top 5% for Most Zombified, and the Top 10% for Most Zombies.
- : Joyonghea was ravaged by a Zombie Burster Horde from The Empire of Jyggalag, infecting 129 million survivors.
- : Joyonghea was ravaged by a Zombie Burster Horde from The Empire of Jyggalag, infecting 94 million survivors and converting to a zombie exporter! Oh no!
- : Joyonghea was struck by a Mk II (Sterilizer) Cure Missile from Fristis, curing 51 million infected.
- : Joyonghea was struck by a Mk II (Sterilizer) Cure Missile from Fristis, curing 48 million infected.