The Glittering Heaven of Jovar is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-working, cynical, devout population of 10.516 billion Jovarians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 28.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Jovarian economy, worth 560 trillion lire a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 53,271 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Elections have been outlawed, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public, and priceless Maxtopian artwork can often be found in executive bathrooms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Jovar's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jovar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Jovar was endorsed by The Republic of United Peaceburbia.
- : Jovar's influence in Anarchy rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Jovar was endorsed by The sovereign union of egoists.
- : Jovar was endorsed by Nihilstanian solution.
- : Jovar was endorsed by Guteszeug.
- : Jovar's influence in Anarchy rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Jovar was endorsed by The Classless Free Land of Equa Lib.
- : Jovar's influence in Anarchy rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Jovar's influence in Anarchy rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".