|Currency||Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluid|
The Armed Republic of Joundia is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its daily referendums, frequent executions, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 9.508 billion Joundians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 90.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Joundian economy, worth a remarkable 2,169 trillion Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluids a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 228,215 Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluids, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Burning twigs to keep warm while lost in the wild is now a felony, any secret that gets off someone's chest is promptly replaced, directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Joundia City as a backdrop, and rural Joundians stare in awe at the bright lights of the big cities. Crime is totally unknown. Joundia's national animal is the Tardigrade, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Joundia endorsed The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Joundia endorsed The Kingdom of Espeon LD.
- : Joundia endorsed The United States of New Era states.
- : Joundia endorsed The Republic of Pirnovo.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, rural Joundians stare in awe at the bright lights of the big cities.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Joundia City as a backdrop.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, any secret that gets off someone's chest is promptly replaced.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, burning twigs to keep warm while lost in the wild is now a felony.
- : Joundia was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Joundia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Espeon LD.
Endorsements Received: 100 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Davinhia, Asendavia, Kangarawa, ReeK, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Hobbesistan, Wiranath, CopyCato, Socialist Holy American Empire, Brotherland, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Axdel, Ridann, Neruch, VW53Aland, Bullpups, Hizuru, Rhealaliit, BearStackof2015, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, Enlil, Grossvietnam, Rakshuland, La xinga, Servants of Gizmo, Roliganistan, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, United China Nation, Rainbow Vests, Kalaratri, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Fellon, Tretrid, Todd McCloud, Azureano, Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Mays Austrian Nation, Fuflix workers union, and 50 others.A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Pekweng, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Hokolokia, Distro-Spartica, Gunov, Oofery, Tawuse, Coruh, Greater New Cassandra, FreedomIand, Nevertopia, Acronis, Wallenburg, Debluu, Republic of New India, Modra, Tassirion, ArenaC, Wakeopolis, Arunika, Cacnesia, CheeseBurrito, Lanwa, From New World, Cellar Doors, Layngderfleethe, Hellod Immury, THE V0ID, Lorrana, JosheNation, Eastern Alksearia, Argentianworkslasia, Cakitalim, North Bernia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Dravida India, The Kulaata Islands, Lueva, Technocratic Tagalog, Vizh, Spiruvania, Pirnovo, New Era states, Espeon LD, and Eagle Crest.