The Fashy Peoples of Jordsindia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Leader Jhord with an even hand, and notable for its flagrant waste-dumping, absence of drug laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 10.454 billion Jordsindians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kcuffur. The average income tax rate is 7.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Jordsindian economy, worth a remarkable 1,428 trillion millennial dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Soda Sales, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 136,598 millennial dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Consuming ecstasy is a common rite of passage, citizens have to dodge their neighbor's drones while getting the morning paper, workers have their fruitcake and eat it too, and Leader Jhord's peyote-induced "let's all just be friends" speech is trending world-wide. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Jordsindia's national animal is the king cobra, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Mixed.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jordsindia's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Jordsindia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate and Fattest Citizens and the Top 10% for Nudest.
- : Jordsindia relocated from Alt Right to The Rejected Realms.
- : Jordsindia was ejected and banned from Alt Right by The Armed Republic of Misleyan Group 2.
- : Jordsindia's influence in Alt Right fell from "Ambassador" to "Envoy".
- : Jordsindia's influence in Alt Right rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Ambassador".
- : Jordsindia's influence in Alt Right fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Jordsindia's influence in Alt Right rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Jordsindia's influence in Alt Right rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Jordsindia's influence in Alt Right rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".