|Leader||Didik agus dwiantoro|
|Faith||Atheis and agnostic|
The One soul of Jonre is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Didik agus dwiantoro with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, national health service, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 19.71 billion Kawula alits are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jonre city. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Jonrean economy, worth a remarkable 3,696 trillion Kepengs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 187,543 Kepengs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Jonrean watches are often the only thing to survive a disaster intact, ghost regiments exist only on paper, immigrants who don't like the taste of Jonrean Turnip Chips are immediately deported, and the entire entry for Jonre in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jonre's national animal is the Gendruwo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheis and agnostic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jonre was endorsed by The Windowmakers of Window Land.
- : Jonre was endorsed by The Sexy Musky of Dwardossa.
- : Following new legislation in Jonre, the entire entry for Jonre in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'.
- : Following new legislation in Jonre, immigrants who don't like the taste of Jonrean Turnip Chips are immediately deported.
- : Following new legislation in Jonre, ghost regiments exist only on paper.
- : Following new legislation in Jonre, Jonrean watches are often the only thing to survive a disaster intact.
- : Following new legislation in Jonre, the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months.
- : Following new legislation in Jonre, people make a career out of medical voyeurism.
- : Following new legislation in Jonre, school kids who pretend to drive imaginary cars get a social worker and a police observer assigned to them.
- : Jonre's influence in Forest rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
Endorsements Received: 14 » Meropis, Ruinenlust, Simbolon, Canaltia, Turbeaux, The Black Horns, Eryndlynd, Elundris, Novian Republics, Western Continental Divide, Raccoon Creek, Feladria, Dwardossa, and Window Land.