The United kindoms and nations of Jonre is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Bung Didik agus dwiantoro with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, free-roaming dinosaurs, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 16.188 billion marhaens enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of puri kartanagari. The average income tax rate is 98.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Jonrean economy, worth a remarkable 2,800 trillion recehans a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 173,023 recehans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, sea flying fish have more rights than the average citizen, the police go to great efforts to seize contraband favored by politicians on the police oversight committee, and the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jonre's national animal is the sea flying fish, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is budha siwa.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jonre was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- : Jonre changed its national animal to "sea flying fish", its capital to "puri kartanagari", its currency to "recehan", its faith to "budha siwa", its motto to "voux jonre voux populi", and its nation type to "United kindoms and nations".
- : Jonre voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation of Tobacco Advertising".
- : Following new legislation in Jonre, the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles'.
- : Following new legislation in Jonre, the police go to great efforts to seize contraband favored by politicians on the police oversight committee.
- : Following new legislation in Jonre, sea flying fish have more rights than the average citizen.
- : Following new legislation in Jonre, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : Following new legislation in Jonre, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : Following new legislation in Jonre, the new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play.
- : Following new legislation in Jonre, three-year-olds have tantrums because they don't want to be drainage technicians when they grow up.
Endorsements Received: None.