The Sexyness of Jonathan O Neill is a gargantuan, genial nation, notable for its zero percent divorce rate, frequent executions, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate population of 14.117 billion Jonathan O Neillians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jack O'Neill . The average income tax rate is 92.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Jonathan O Neillian economy, worth 506 trillion dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving. Average income is 35,863 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Jonathan O Neill successfully hosted the Stargate Olympics, divorce is illegal, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle, and copyright laws have been abolished. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jonathan O Neill's national animal is the entity, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jonathan O Neill's influence in Stargate rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Jonathan O Neill's influence in Stargate rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Jonathan O Neill's influence in Stargate rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Following new legislation in Jonathan O Neill, copyright laws have been abolished.
- : Following new legislation in Jonathan O Neill, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle.
- : Jonathan O Neill relocated from Osiris to Stargate.
- : Jonathan O Neill's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Jonathan O Neill's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Jonathan O Neill was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates and the Top 10% for Highest Foreign Aid Spending, Largest Governments, and Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Jonathan O Neill altered its national flag.