|Leader||Chief Executive Officer Lincoln Jolly|
|Currency||Standard Monetary Unit|
The Corporate Republic of Jolly Industries is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Chief Executive Officer Lincoln Jolly with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.264 billion Workers are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Motoropolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 18.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Jolly Industries economy, worth 173 trillion Standard Monetary Units a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 137,094 Standard Monetary Units, with the richest citizens earning 7.9 times as much as the poorest.
Saying "don't do anything that Chief Executive Officer Lincoln Jolly wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume, the government seizes all major gold finds, and families must live in a village for a century before they get any say in how it runs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Jolly Industries's national animal is the Drop Bear, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Pluralist.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Jolly Industries, families must live in a village for a century before they get any say in how it runs.
- : Jolly Industries endorsed The Clean and Green Corponation of Kursibar.
- : Jolly Industries endorsed The Community of Ledijk.
- : Jolly Industries endorsed The Jingoistic States of RNGkhstan.
- : Jolly Industries was endorsed by The Clean and Green Corponation of Kursibar.
- : Jolly Industries was endorsed by The Community of Ledijk.
- : Jolly Industries was endorsed by The Jingoistic States of RNGkhstan.
- : Following new legislation in Jolly Industries, the government seizes all major gold finds.
- : Jolly Industries was reclassified from "Compulsory Consumerist State" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Following new legislation in Jolly Industries, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Liberto-Ancapistan, Nibelia, Socialist Platypus, Terra-Prisma, Ziroxeut, Duby, Novo Reslas, Hubdova, New Republic of Romeo, Pervincia, Celestial Flames, Ropen, Sri Malawi, Daraln, Baccara, Empireedy, Lislandia, The Psittacines, Nordharz, Altareynsikht, Kinshinsoukan, Yummasia, The Capitalist China Party, Polska Empir, Seolia, Cadiona, Tarzantos El Camosia, Adalwulf, StarGaiz, Meowtremulous, Stustu, Northshires, Aether Inc, Moskovskie, Koneule, Tie-Died Chinchillas, Scholar, The Seventh German Reich, Balan Bar, Padool, Galliadurm, Aelandi, Miraslav, Neovirak, Loveable Dogs, Paul Pasch, South Blorbo, Nova Briton, Soviet Utopia Reunion Party, Charville, and 40 others.Timiskrane, Red Finlandian Guard, Grand Order Of Lodgec, Lan Strines Islands, East Groland, Lugunica, Dennis the Goat, Taentermatown, Shovell, Horacko Federation, Joesephania-Bidonia, Unidentified-nation, Tee Googly Coffee Me, Wollo, LC Land, Hydrusite, Ximavia, Free Azell, Saraai, Olornia, Orlys, Ist Grald Boy, Revendani, Neuber, Theocratic Disciples of Christ, Azflebrigan, Peacefounders, Ciapore, The Error Union, Pandorivia, Lashyr, Femboykhstan, Khlachten, Wakaru, Falcotria, New Kyivan Rus, Galvanica, RNGkhstan, Ledijk, and Kursibar.