|Leader||DYMM Tuanku Sultan Mahmud Izzudin|
The Sultanate of Johor DT is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by DYMM Tuanku Sultan Mahmud Izzudin with an iron fist, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, suspicion of poets, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 1.279 billion Johoriahs are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tapak Lama. The average income tax rate is 62.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Johor DTian economy, worth 135 trillion Jauhar Ringgits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 106,298 Jauhar Ringgits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Attempted suicide is punishable by public hanging, skin-tone prom dresses are more unpopular than ever, girls who wear lipstick are berated for pandering to male gazes, and midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Johor DT's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Johor DT voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend LadyRebels".
- : Johor DT voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Recreational Drugs Compact".
- : Following new legislation in Johor DT, midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency.
- : Following new legislation in Johor DT, girls who wear lipstick are berated for pandering to male gazes.
- : Following new legislation in Johor DT, skin-tone prom dresses are more unpopular than ever.
- : Following new legislation in Johor DT, attempted suicide is punishable by public hanging.
- : Johor DT was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Johor DT, the nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets.
- : Johor DT was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Johor DT, immigrants who don't like the taste of Johor DTian Turnip Chips are immediately deported.
Endorsements Received: 93 » VW53Aland, Karatol-Advenra, Empire of Dabiristan, Modra, Wiranath, BearStackof2015, Pakitsk, Asendavia, Staynes, ArenaC, New Leganes, Bundes Republic Deutschland, Brotherland, Danelaw Scandinavia, Shavara, Debluu, A mean old man, LibRight Libertarianism, Great Algerstonia, CheeseBurrito, Marrabuk, Bai Lung, North Bernia, The Death Syndicate, Elejamie, Dravida India, Oofery, Cacnesia, Axdel, Rainbow Vests, Gunov, The Solar Ottomans, Drunken Seal Islands, East Malaysia, The New Tace, A Slanted Black Stripe, Greater New Cassandra, Stellar Colonies, Jove Mahmo, Republic of Berzerkistan, Federated States of Zootron, Kaigi, Kelsyth, The Three States of Fortuna, Order of the saint Dumas, Enlil, Kavanos, Wallenburg, Azureano, Tea Appreciation, and 43 others.Cisdaniria, Granskau, Santa Dystopia, Lanagon, FreedomIand, Packilvania, Davinhia, Layngderfleethe, Acronis, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Ridann, Goodnamesarerare, From New World, Rhealaliit, Maricentria, Veterans Association, Aquyia, Northern Celavon, The Almighty Country, Dragons Blood, Hokolokia, Pirnovo, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, Formaro, Aivintis, Hizuru, Eastern Alksearia, The Atlae Isles, Preat, Sunsistan, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Edwardsport, Alemannian Empire, Juangpen, Cellar Doors, Nereua, Canadian Technocrats, EmpireBR, Kandorith, MikGonnia, Blobon, and Talakra.