The Sultanate of Johor DT is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its punitive income tax rates, suspicion of poets, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic, devout population of 321 million Johoriahs have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tapak Lama. The average income tax rate is 52.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Johor DTian economy, worth 25.1 trillion Jauhar Ringgits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 78,124 Jauhar Ringgits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Former slave-owners hope there are no hard feelings when they apply for jobs from their erstwhile charges, teachers prefer to give 'Maybe, Maybe Not' tests when dealing with sensitive subjects, matryoshka dolls resembling nested Death Stars are commonly sold, and unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Johor DT's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Johor DT was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Johor DT was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Johor DT was endorsed by The Res publica of From New World.
- : Johor DT was endorsed by The People's Republic of Goodnamesarerare.
- : Johor DT was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Johor DT, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police.
- : Following new legislation in Johor DT, matryoshka dolls resembling nested Death Stars are commonly sold.
- : Johor DT was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Johor DT, teachers prefer to give 'Maybe, Maybe Not' tests when dealing with sensitive subjects.
- : Johor DT endorsed The People's Republic of Goodnamesarerare.
Endorsements Received: 81 » VW53Aland, Karatol-Advenra, Empire of Dabiristan, Modra, Wiranath, BearStackof2015, Pakitsk, Asendavia, Zukchiva, Staynes, ArenaC, New Leganes, Bundes Republic Deutschland, Brotherland, Danelaw Scandinavia, Bradion, Shavara, Debluu, A mean old man, LibRight Libertarianism, Great Algerstonia, La xinga, CheeseBurrito, Cvetopia, Cameronia Excellentia, Marrabuk, Bai Lung, North Bernia, The Death Syndicate, Elejamie, Dravida India, Oofery, Lorrana, Zwen, Cacnesia, Axdel, Rainbow Vests, Gunov, The solar ottomans, Drunken Seal Islands, East Malaysia, The New Tace, A Slanted Black Stripe, Espeon LD, Greater New Cassandra, Stellar Colonies, Republic of New India, Jove Mahmo, Republic of Berzerkistan, Federation Of Columbian Republics, and 31 others.Federated States of Zootron, Kaigi, Kelsyth, The Three States of Fortuna, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Order of the saint Dumas, Enlil, Kavanos, Wallenburg, Nevertopia, Great Liberstan, Azureano, Tea Appreciation, Cisdaniria, Granskau, Santa Dystopia, Lanagon, Greater Novast, FreedomIand, Packilvania, Davinhia, Layngderfleethe, Acronis, Lueva, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Ridann, Goodnamesarerare, From New World, and Eagle Crest.