The Lascivious Lycanthropy of John Talbot is a gargantuan, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 23.396 billion Talbotians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.2%.
The frighteningly efficient a Talbotian economy, worth a remarkable 2,124 trillion Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Gambling, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 90,793 Pounds, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 398,952 per year while the poor average 12,986, a ratio of 30.7 to 1.
Billions of Pounds are being blown on orbital weapons development, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, and corporations cut costs by taking away safety-features on their products. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force. John Talbot's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : John Talbot was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : John Talbot was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry and Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : John Talbot was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : John Talbot was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Avoided and the Top 10% for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : John Talbot was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : John Talbot's influence in Transylvania rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : John Talbot was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : John Talbot's influence in Transylvania rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : John Talbot's influence in Transylvania rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : John Talbot was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate and Largest Agricultural Sector.