The Saint of Joan dArc is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 2.435 billion Joan dArcians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.6%.
The thriving Joan dArcian economy, worth 135 trillion marks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 55,480 marks, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 196,381 per year while the poor average 11,316, a ratio of 17.4 to 1.
Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Joan dArc's national animal is the tiger, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Joan dArc's influence in Anontia rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Joan dArc resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Joan dArc was endorsed by The Red Rum of BlightBaneX.
- : Joan dArc's influence in Anontia rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Joan dArc endorsed The Operatives of XCOM Project.
- : Joan dArc relocated from Artificial Solar System to Anontia.
- : Joan dArc endorsed The Republic of Saturday is for the Kois.
- : Joan dArc was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Valerria.
- : Joan dArc was endorsed by The Republic of Ive been Pranked by Asche.
- : Joan dArc was endorsed by The Republic of Saturday is for the Kois.