|Leader||The Executive Council|
|Faith||Does Not Exist|
The United Republics of Jiqaz is a massive, genial nation, ruled by The Executive Council with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.899 billion Jiqazis hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and International Aid. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Qavé City. The average income tax rate is 52.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Jiqazi economy, worth 135 trillion Jiqazi Nisoroes a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 46,643 Jiqazi Nisoroes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Being The Executive Council has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists, all recreational drugs are legal, and prices for nearly everything reach all-time highs as business tax breaks are discontinued. Crime is totally unknown. Jiqaz's national animal is the Macaw, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Does Not Exist.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jiqaz's influence in The Fifth Sovereign Charter fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : Jiqaz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Jiqaz's influence in The Fifth Sovereign Charter rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Jiqaz's influence in The Fifth Sovereign Charter rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Jiqaz's influence in The Fifth Sovereign Charter rose from "Contender" to "Dealmaker".
- : Jiqaz's influence in The Fifth Sovereign Charter rose from "Zero" to "Contender".
- : Jiqaz relocated from The Fourth Sovereign Charter to The Fifth Sovereign Charter.
- : Jiqaz lodged a message on the The Fourth Sovereign Charter Regional Message Board.
- : Jiqaz's influence in The Fourth Sovereign Charter rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Ambassador".
- : Jiqaz published "Tungis and Chuuk" (Account: Diplomacy).