The People's Socialist Republic of Jiangxi Soviet is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 7.859 billion Jiangxi Sovietians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 37.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Jiangxi Sovietian economy, worth 288 trillion yuan a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 36,656 yuan, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nudity is frowned upon, euthanasia is legal, voting is voluntary, and the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jiangxi Soviet's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jiangxi Soviet updated the World Factbook entry in Chinese Soviet Republic.
- : Jiangxi Soviet's influence in Chinese Soviet Republic rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Jiangxi Soviet proposed constructing embassies between Chinese Soviet Republic and The Peoples Republic of China.
- : Jiangxi Soviet proposed constructing embassies between Chinese Soviet Republic and The USSR.
- : Jiangxi Soviet established the regional flag of Chinese Soviet Republic.
- : Jiangxi Soviet relocated from The Comintern to Chinese Soviet Republic.
- : Jiangxi Soviet founded the region Chinese Soviet Republic.
- : Jiangxi Soviet's influence in The Comintern rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Jiangxi Soviet's influence in The Comintern rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Jiangxi Soviet's influence in The Comintern rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".